Tuesday, March 7, 2017

#TCEA17 Favorite Finds

This is a guest post by Stacey Gillis, 2nd grade teacher at Carroll Elementary. 


This was my first year at TCEA, and I'm hooked. I can't wait to go back next year. I found so many new ways to integrate technology and new apps to use with my students.

My favorite find at TCEA was definitely the Fab and Free website created by Shannon Long. When I saw the word "FREE" I knew I was in the right place. What more could any teacher ask for? This website has links to free educational sites and apps. You can find anything from Language Arts materials and resources to music websites that teach students about rhythm. Each category of resources is divided into primary and secondary resources. My favorite section of this website is the "Just For Fun" section. There, you will find virtual bubble wrap, virtual Jenga, attack of the cute (adorable), and much more.

Other websites by Shannon that you may like include:

No comments:

Post a Comment